Along with the release of Serendipity v1.2.1 came a new version of Bulletproof, v1.2. It's available for download at /index_serendipity[subpage]=download. (Please note that you do not need to download this release if you have installed or are planning on installing s9y v1.2.1!)
Changes in this release are:
- Fixed: Added missing # to skiplinks so they actually work.
- Added: Selective inserting of skiplinks.
- Fixed: Relocated skiplink anchors to occur just before container instead of within.
- Added: print.css stylesheet for print media.
- Fixed: Sticky entries now use dateformat defined in template options.
- Added: Basic hAtom microformats.
- Added: New class of .author to override formatting applied by address tag for entry author.
- Fixed: Entry_summary now uses dateformat defined in template options. Minor additional styling for entry_summary for better separation between summary entries.
- Added: Class of archive_summary_details.
- Added: Rules of abbr, acronym and new class of help to stylesheets.
- Fixed: Removed hyperlink from contact form.
- Fixed: Relocated frontend_header hook to occur immediately after <title> element.
- Fixed: Corrected typo in plugin_staticpage_searchresults.tpl which was emitting an erroneous '>'.
- Added: AddThis bookmarking widget option.
- Fixed: Livesearch support for navbar quicksearch.
- Added: Container serendipitySideBarTitleEmpty for sidebar items without title.
- Added: Classes and and changed structure of entries_archives.tpl and entries_summary.tpl. Also changed serendipity_Entry_Date from padding to margin.
- Fixed: Revised skiplinks. They use existing ids instead of extra skiplink achors, have a lang attribute so screen reader can identify the language used, and the CSS to hide them from visual browsers has been changed.
- Fixed: Changed 1col layout. Now both sidebars are put into one (right) sidebar sitting below the content column. Items in this sidebar are be floated left.
- Added: theme option to use user.css as an additional stylesheet to override BP colorsets.
Users using BP as their blog's template are strongly encouraged to update to v1.2. Template designers are strongly encouraged to update their BP derivates to this release also.
Major changes will be documented in this blog over the next couple of days (well, might be weeks ). The BP development team is of course available for short notice support in the s9y forums.
Fri, 15.05 16:29
8 months, that's not too bad BP is great!
Tue, 07.04 22:25
I guess we decided to take it for granted that users also follow the forum and the s9y changelog, meaning they'd b [...]
Tue, 07.04 21:52
Thanks for the fast reply Dunno. I just felt like missing something. Perhaps I was thinking if there are up [...]
Tue, 07.04 21:26
Why? It's not like BP needs any major work, is it? (In fact I can indeed promise some minor adjustments in the nex [...]
Tue, 07.04 21:15
Hm. In S9Y there is bulletproof 1.4 dated 12-16. The download area here lists 1.2 dated 12-10. [...]
Wed, 04.02 22:43
ok... i thought maybe a snippit was missing for the meta tags for description and keywords...
Wed, 04.02 22:38
Phil - your request would be better posted on the serendipity support forum since it is n [...]
Wed, 04.02 17:59
Search Engine Friendlieness Hi - In testing install, creating categories and adding test posts to them, i see t [...]